LakeEze® Manufacturer’s Warranty
Thank You For Your Purchase!
Our focus at Kroeger Marine has been simple—to build the highest quality, handcrafted lake products on the market. Our innovative solutions deliver both form and function, a fine balance between design and first-class aesthetics. Every one of our LakeEze® products are designed with you in mind and we hope you enjoy them for years to come.
Kroeger Marine Construction, Inc. warrants to the original purchasing consumer or dealer that its products and parts are free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship when properly assembled, installed, and maintained under normal use and service.
Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase, as shown on Consumer’s receipt or invoice for a period of Three (3) years. This Limited Warranty is not transferable or assignable.
CONDITIONS AND FORFEITURES
This manufacturer’s warranty does not provide protection against any damage caused by events including but not limited to:
- Misuse or abuse, consumer negligence, or improper installation
- Failure to provide reasonable maintenance to prevent accumulation of dirt, mildew, staining materials, pollution, exposure to chemical products, or incompatible cleaning solutions.
- Improper handling, transportation, storage, or maintenance prior to or during installation
- Design alterations like applying incompatible coatings, stains, or varnishes.
- Defects in the deck or wall structure (materials or construction) on which LakeEze products are installed or adjacent to which cause failure, such as movement, cracking or settling.
- Damage during shipment
- Exposure to excessive heat or cold
- Damage caused by the use of the product for purposes other than those which it was designed.
- Damage caused by animals or insects.
- Impact of foreign objects, hail, lightning, fire, hurricane, tornadoes, or other acts of God.
- Vandalism, blunt forces, or intentional damage.
Kroeger Marine Construction, Inc. shall not be responsible for labor charges or any additional costs from related damage that may occur. Kroeger Marine Construction, Inc. shall not be responsible for the cost or removal or replacement of the product under warranty, nor for any other expenses or damages that might be incurred as the result of such removal or replacement.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KROEGER MARINE CONSTRUCTION, INC. PRODUCTS OR ITS AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS OR DEALERS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE OF BODY OF WATER, INJURY TO, OR DEATH OF, ANY PERSON, OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, AND ANY CLAIMS THEREFORE ARE HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED.